Monday, October 18, 2010

MANIACAL MONDAY

The week has once again begun it's cycle, and everyone is back to pedaling away at their day jobs, night jobs, real jobs, schooling or slacking.

I rode into work today with my new Thrasher, and I can't say that I've ever felt so invigorated. This was my first commute to work by bike and it couldn't have gone any better.



This weekend, on Saturday will be Ride the Republic in Bryan, TX. I went last year, and almost got 2nd in the Alley Cat but I got lost and ended up in 7th. It should be bigger this year and hopefully the ramp set up for the trick jam will be different as well.

In the next few months be sure to keep your eyes open for Cog Suckerz shirts and stickers! I'll probably give away some to a few lucky supporters.

No comments:

Post a Comment